Nowadays, technology has been expanding immensely rapidly, they coming up with new trendier smartphones, tablets, laptop and etc. Not only tablet etc. but also nowadays lots of stores also growing rapidly, lastly, they used a calculator to calculate but nowadays they used POS system. That’s why today programmers and also web developers are important and needed because they have a good knowledge of programming languages. Various programming languages are now available and each of them has distinct functions.
About POS (Point of Sale) System
POS system is an acronym for point of sale. So this system is a network which operated by the main computer and it linked to the several terminals. By using POS system can help you to analyze you sales data, you can figure out how good all the item that you sell and adjust purchasing levels accordingly. This system also can help you to improve pricing accuracy by using a barcode scanner. It may help you to maintain a sales history of your purchase trends. So this system allows you to track usage, you can monitor changes in unit dollar cost, you can control inventory right at the cash register with point of sale (POS) software systems. For your information POS or point of sale software records your each sale when it happens, so your inventory records are always up to date. So you will always get information about your sale each report of your sale and by using this system you will gain better control of your business. Here the features of the point of sale (POS) system:
- Easy to use, even for a beginner this software is user- friendly.
- Easy to entry sales information. This system allows you to enter sales manually or automatically via bar code scanner.
- You can track of your pricing including add amounts, and percentage of cost.
- Updating product information, once you entered the sale the system of POS will automatically update.
Best Programming Language for developing POS system
Before we go far, first of all, to choose the best language to develop POS system isn’t an easy task, I think it’s really depend on what programming language you feel comfortable with. If you feel good, suitable, comfortable with Java, go ahead with it, but if you do not comfortable you can choose the other one. So here the best programming languages to develop a POS system:
Java is the most popular and the best programming language today that has grabbed the highest positions among the other, Java considered as the perfect language for all developers and programmers.
2. C, and C++ This programming language is also popular, this is a unique programming language. C++ or C plus plus is a bit more progressive than C utilized immensely in forming hardware speeded in desktop, this programming is also ideal selection for strong desktop
So before you choose which one is suitable for you and your POS system, you should know that programming language needs to be able to read and write to a database, you should choose programming language which is able to send you to the screen and printer reports, charts. Tailor your own POS System today.